Friday, September 10, 2010

from house 2 home

I believe that you don't have to spend money to make a house a home... here is a little bit of what I have been doing to make my new house a home for my family.





All items were materials that I had already owned and the boards I bought at a thrift store. They had dents and scratches which naturally made me love them more....










I enjoy taking everyday pieces and using them in different ways... this is a material I have had since college that has been used as a table cloth, curtain and now a piece has been cut off and braided to hang my beautiful frame.




By every space that is redeemed in this place slowly transforms into my family's safe haven... a place of rest.... a place to live. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the framed message. The piece itself looks good but the message makes it so much more meaningful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fleurzty, I try to put meaning in to each design... come back again!

    ReplyDelete