Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Come into my Garden, Maud (Alfred Tennyson)


It is a beautiful fall day here in Maryland and the colors inspire me to my deepest core. The vibrant reds of the maples and the deep greens of the pines are breath taking. Even my shamrock loves this time of year! Fall colors always rouse my creative side. I tend to day dream of the summers past and the winter's crisp air to come. What to do with this beautiful week.

Today I am dreaming of the next project that will consume my time... will it be a painting, a creative baby design or perhaps a new recipe for my family to enjoy? I think I am leaning toward the baby design since a new neighbor is expecting! I even picked up some fun treasures from a thrift store perfect for a nursery. Oh, how exciting pregnancy is: to have a small almost secret life within your own. The gift of life is truly that, a gift. Life and Alfred Tennyson's poem is my inspiration today.

Until next time, I will be day dreaming…


Gala6ten-

KtMaude

1 comment:

  1. Your shammie looks so peaceful sitting there on the floor...

    Mine did not have the same experience, the puppy found it =/

    ReplyDelete