Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

Today as the sun is shining in my bedroom window... I can hear the radio playing one of my favorite Christmas songs... "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...just like the ones I used to know..." I love the long smooth voice of Bing Crosby... it makes me miss my childhood winters in Michigan. Growing up my mother had such an amazing ability to transform my childhood home into a Christmas fairyland. Another fellow blogger, Rebecca at {The Ardent Sparrow}: A {White} Christmas..., has a taste for beautiful things much like my mother. Rebecca has been posting the most beautiful collection of Christmas decor. She has such a great eye for color that it provokes such warm emotion as well as conveying a new look with good ole' vintage feel. Enjoy...

As for me... my little family and I will be spending another Christmas with just the three of us. My daughter Omi is praying the sun doesn't melt the remaining snow and my husband hopes that Miami will beat the Lakers. I am just grateful for time to slow down and enjoy each others company.

Merry Christmas

KtMaude

No comments:

Post a Comment